Tuesday 26 February 2013

Mad Butterfly

Happy Tuesday!

Sorry you didn’t hear from me last week, my hubby hasn’t been very well.  He’s had several attacks of gout recently and we ended up at the hospital for an x-ray to see if there was anything else going on.  Thankfully he seems to be on the mend now.  We still haven’t figured out why he gets it though.

Anyway, on to today’s card for my post over at MTDS – a mad butterfly.  I made this for my friend, she’s mad about polka dots and I didn’t want to do traditional colours for her.

IMG_2367[1]
I’m originally made this card for CAS-ual Fridays, to use silver. I’m not sure if it would be classed as CAS as I added some extra bits but their challenge inspired my card so I will enter it.


Pop on over to the MTDS Blog to see what stamps I used.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card :) hope your hubby feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved