Monday 13 August 2012

Sweet Sunday Sketch

Hey there, today’s card is my attempt at CAS style.  It was soooo hard not to add more to it and to keep to the whole ‘clean and simple’ idea.  What do you reckon? Did I pull it off?! 

MTDS 140812_thumb[2]
I was inspired by this Sweet Sunday Sketch that I inverted and used a bit (ok a lot) of artistic licence with! …

The little clock is from Paper Smooches Perpetual Bliss, isn’t it cute!  Pop on over to the Make The Day Special to see some fun designs from our DT girls and if you want to pick up the Paper Smooches stamp set then visit the MTDS Shop.

That’s it from me today, short and sweet.

Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. You certainly did! And what a sweet little image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect! I like the artistic license you took with the sketch! Your Copic colouring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved