Wednesday 9 November 2011

Smiley Flower!

Happy Wednesday

Sorry I haven’t been around much this week.  I’ve been working on lots of orders and DT projects so it’s been busy, that plus my little one has been off poorly so it’s been a bit full on.
I have a quick card to share with you today that I hope makes you smile.  The stamp is from Paper Smooches’ Perky Plants, the papers are Cosmo Cricket Pixielicious.
FAS 01111
Have I told you I LOVE colouring?!  Well, I do lol.  If you haven’t played along with our Color Me Creative creative challenge yet there’s still time so pop on over.  If you want to start out using Copics or hone the skills you already have there is a course over there for you too.  So come and join in the fun with us!

This card is based on the Fetch-A-Sketch challenge using the sketch below and Simon Says Stamp's inspirational picture, also below.  The poppy picture inspired me to use my little flower stamp.

My central band is my ribbon and the ribbon also acts as the star on the sketch.

image


 

Have fun! I’ll be back tomorrow with an elegant card for Play Date Cafe.

Enjoy the rest of your day!


7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Ruby, your colouring on this fun little flower is fab!
    What's up with Tinks? Hope she's feeling better soon. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the image - so fun! The papers and ribbon are pretty too!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
    Sarah

    For more chances to win:
    *Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter!
    *Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH! What a fun card--great papers! BOLD! And that flower--totally makes me smile:) LOVE your coloring! You rock, Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe - such a happy flower!! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. How super cute is that flower!?! Love this pretty happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun & cheery card! Love that ribbon! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved