Thursday 24 November 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hi everyone

To those of you that celebrate Happy Thanksgiving!!

I was asked to make a card for my Mum for her American friend and this was inspired by the leaves on the inspiration picture over at the latest Lawnscaping’s challenge..
image
I was also inspired by a leaflet that came in the post with a green background and falling leaves.  It’s funny where you get inspiration from sometimes! 

Happy Thanksgiving 2
You may remember me saying that we have no Play Date Cafe challenge this week because our current challenge is running for two weeks to give players a bit more time over the holiday period, so there is plenty of time to play along.  Here’s my original post for more information.

Hope you’re enjoying the celebrations.  If you’re not celebrating then I hope you've had a fabulous Thursday!


8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Ruby, it goes so well with your recipe card! Lovely warm colours and tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea why you have so much trouble makeing a comment. I'm so happy that you did. I know I get mad when I try to comment and for some reason I have a problem and I have to do so many time. You are so sweet to keep trying.
    I love your card it is so awesome. I'm working on the gold, cream and white card right now, I think my image is ok but who knows.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, love your simple and precious Thanksgiving card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruby, this is so cute! I love all the scattered leaves! and pieced pumpkins! And the green background is delicious! Thank you so much for joining us this week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunner! those pumpkins are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHH! I love those leaves flying around the card---they pop! LOVE those pumpkins too!!! What a great card:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved