Monday 12 September 2011

Hopping in to say hi!

Hi everyone!  Are you sick of me yet?  I seem to have had more blog posts this past few days than ever!

Today Paper Issues are sponsoring over at Sketch Inspirations.  The sketch is probably more for layouts but I decided to attempt to make a card for it, with these results..

PI 120911
I chose to use the little kangaroo from Paper Smooches and paper pieced him with polka dot paper (read that sentence again, it's like a tongue twister lol) Don’t you just love these little Paper Smooches characters?!!   (there’s a stamp in the set that says ‘I love you Roo’) how cute is that?!  Ian calls me Roo, I wonder if he will ever make me a card with it, hmmm, very unlikely me thinks lol.
311771_10150267359372741_696802740_8012181_3021055_s
Pop on over to Sketch Inspirations and see what you can come up with.  You can win this gorgeous halloween prize from Paper Issues…  I LoVe that harlequin paper!

Halloween Kit
Have fun!



2 comments:

  1. What a cute and happy card! Great design and love how you paper-pieced the kangaroo. TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved