Wednesday 10 August 2011

Make A Splash!!

Hello and happy Wednesday!!

I have a happy little cutesie card to share with you today. The theme over at Paper Issues is ‘Make A Splash’.  I’ve linked up a couple of things up but wanted to make something special too.

PI 100811

Natasha, my 11 year old, fell off the climbing frame at school a while ago and to cut a very long story short, has torn her cartilage and is now having hydrotherapy to help her walk without crutches.  We wanted to say thank you to the physiotherapist that’s helping her, she has really made the sessions fun and Natasha looks forward to going each week.  She is slowly making progress now thank goodness Smile 

I thought this little Lawn Fawn ‘Critters in the Sea’ set was perfect for the job matched with some Echo Park Papers ‘Summer Days’ and some twine from The Twinery.  It’s a shame that you can’t see the bubbles, they are 3d where I used glossy accents, they look so cute in real life.  I love that stuff!!

I’m entering this card into the Craft Your Passion challenge, Under the Sea.
I’ve linked up these little cards that I made for Color Me Creative challenges to Paper Issues, I thought they both go really well for the Make A Splash theme, what will you link up?  There’s still a few days to go!

CMC 811-1

CMC 411-3

Don’t forget to pop on over to the Paper Issues Etsy Shop, you can pick yourself up some lovely crafting supplies.  I’ve got my eye on this organza trim … isn’t it pretty?!

image

Hope you all have a whale of a time! (Sorreeee, I couldn't resist!)

4 comments:

  1. I love both your cards. The colours are brill and well I just love them. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion. Good luck,
    Hazel GDT August

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Work Both cards are well done such vibrant colors and great color choices.Thank you for joining us this week for Under the sea or Favorite Holiday at Craft your Passion Challenges. Have a wonderful week.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH! I love the purple whale! What a fun card!! SO bright and full of summer! And your other two cards are super cute--TOTALLY Ruby!! LOVE that I can spot your card/creations ANYWHERE!! You rock and knock my socks off:) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! This is too cute! LOVE that rainbow of waves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved