Friday 17 September 2010

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #14

Hi there

Finally I got a chance to sit down and join in with Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge, I love their sketches but never quite get chance to play, and guess what... I just popped over there to check the deadline date and I've missed it again lol.  Typical! 

Here is the sketch, as you can see I flipped it!  

I got lots of Papertrey Ink stamps as pressies, so had to play with my ticket stamps and die cutter.  Ooh what fun they are, I was like a little kid trying out lots of new designs!  Papers used are DeLovely by Cosmo Cricket, the punched border is by Martha Stewart and the BEAUTIFUL polka dot ribbon was a birthday gift from my crafting friend, luverly! The little houses stamp is by Stampotique.  Aren't they quirky?!

Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. OHHH! I just love that ribbon and how you popped those houses!! SO FUN! Love that border too! YOU ROCK, Ruby!! You are so amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your combo of paper, ribbon & punches! And those houses look adorable popped up!
    (and I miss the deadline for challenges ALL.THE.TIME.!!! ugh.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cheerful card, Ruby, I love the colours and the papers ;) And the loop punch looks great and compliments the card perfectly! I hope you're well, my friend ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruby loving your card lots the colours are fabulous. I also wanted to thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and to give you details on how I made my little roses. The details are http://stamping-fantasies.blogspot.com/2009/12/rose-tutorial-at-last.html
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used the sketch. Beautiful card, Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Ruby! What a fun card! Love the bright - bold colors! Thanks so much for joining along with the WMSC - don't know how I missed this one :( Sorry - hope you come join again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! What a super cute card!! I I love how you flipped the sketch and ROCKED IT!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved