Monday 26 April 2010

A bit of the old

Hey there everyone

Tonight I have a quick card to share with you. I promise I will start posting longer posts when I get chance to!

This card is for the challenge over at Daring Cardmakers this week, 'Die Cut Crazy' to use something with a die cut.  Well, now where do I begin?  I'm a die cutter queen lol (only joking!) but seriously you all know how much I love my die cutters!!!  I didn't have a clue what to make, the list was endless!!!

I was sure that the theme had to include some recycling, so I used some recycled lined paper that I aged,  but I've read that many blogs this week I guess I must have muddled it up with another one.   A bit different to my normal style but sometimes it's nice to mix it up a bit. 

Have a chilled out day/evening!



5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Very much my cup of tea ;) I love the distressing and the flower. Another fab creation! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Ruby! Such a fun vintage look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Ruby. And it was Earth Day on Thursday so you have done the right thing by adding recycling to the mix. . Thanks for making a card "to die for" a la DCM this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOOOVE that notebook paper! Super FAB! Great card--all around:) I will email you when I get a chance tomorrow--so sorry that I've been so busy! I will carve out some time for you:) HELLO to Tinks:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely paper and Lovely paper and great design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved