Sunday 8 February 2009

2 Sketches 4 You Challenge



I was asked by my friend to make a card for her sister, so I thought I would get some inspiration from 2 Sketches 4 You and enter Kazan's #19 challenge at the same time. I love their challenges, don't you?

I didn't have any scallops as large as the sketch so I decided to use some adhesive paper lace instead. I even got to play with my new Sizzix alphabet set, 'Cattycorner'. I love that set, I've been threatening to use it for ages! I played around with a few ideas, where I added some more bits, but because the paper is quite busy it tended to look too much so I stripped it back leaving it quite simple. Hope you like it. ♥

Dies: Sizzix 'Paper Sculpting Daisy', 'Leaf, Stem' and 'Cattycorner' alphabet set
Paper: Basic Grey 'Blush - Fancy', 'Stella Ruby - Morning on the Heath', Bazzill Classic
Accessories: Ribbon from my stash, Mei Flower glitter stickers, Stampendous word stickers


3 comments:

  1. Even though the deadline has passed I am so glad you decided to share Ruby because this is gorgeous! I love the flower and the two toned leaves. Your sister's friend is going to love it too.
    Hugs
    Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and I love it!!! Love this card just going to check out all the amazing creations on your site!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ruby, this card is wonderful! I love the pattern paper and the die cut flower you added, not to mention the darling lace border. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved